Lloyd Banks - When The Chips Are Down

[Lloyd Banks]

Yee! [laughs]

[Chorus: Lloyd Banks]

These niggas wanna see me
Cuz of the way I shine
But it aint that easy
To get mine
You get ya ass laid down

[Voice in beat]

Down...
The paint is peelinNow...
When the chips are down
Down...
You gotta lose all feelin
Now...
Your head goes round n' round

[Verse 1: Lloyd Banks]

Funny how the world revolves around my click
Cuz just a year ago a nigga ain't have shit (damn)
Me and my right hand share the same outfit
Which fueled the fire that I air the game out with (whoo)
It's amazing the way that boy came out quick
For that platinum niggas'll blows ya brains out, shit (bap)
I'm the new nigga the others can't stand
The rubberband man be god damned if I can (oh)
Let another nigga fill my spot
If a niggas steal from me it's the steel I pop
I'm on my grind so if you thought I chill, I'm not
gon' stop lettin that steering peel on the block, why not?

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2: The Game]

Banks they think I'm yayos replacement, nah
I borrowed his gunits to walk through the matrix
I'm signed to the Doctor I ain't got no patience
So he put me with 50 Cent now I got a face lift
Magazines wanna know where they fuck L.A. been
It almost died in the same car Suge got grazed in
2001 I was playin my playstation
I heard 9 shots , I'm face down with my heart pacing
All I could think about as hidin' my gun and my drugs in the basement
It was either that or the state pen
I woke up out of that coma
Police waitin' for a statement... (heart monitor beeps to flatline)

[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Lloyd Banks]

Pass the weed and let a nigga get into a zone
Papa left me all alone in the world to roam
But now I'm grown, millionaires on my cell phone
A year past now, caw dead and L gone
And I'm sick, bought chopper with a long click
So think about that before you make your songs dick (dick)
Or lose a limb, please don't get me confused with him (uh uh)
Cause I'm down to go a whole round, lose or win
If I should die, ride a G through the hood with pride (ride)
Every strip, block, and projects is on my side
I'm ghetto calm by the 100 grand on my arms (arms)
Sick watching of a 100 grand on my charm (whoo)... broke nigga

[Chorus x2]

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Teknoloji Haberleri