Live - Ok

I am not ok with this tv in my face and liar
After liar with nothin' bout nothin' higher

I am on the outside peerin' in to your
World and all the boys and girls are singinSave me, save me from the one who only
Rapes me

Take away my tv don't want your fuckinRecipe it's all decay decay decay not
Today today today take away my tv don't
Want your fuckin' therapy it's all decay
Decay decay not today, not today

It's our world and I'm on fire with anger

And desire not the kind that they feed to
Me with their emptiness and greed greed
Greed

I don't give a fuck what you say about me
Everything you are is just a tool to me so
Just set up the mic and let me do my thing
In the consciousness of each and every
Sentient being rainin' down like a
Thunderstorm into your mind maybe not
The first, the second, or even the third
Time but eventually, you won't be able to
Put me down you'll be havin' me with
Breakfast in your coffee grounds

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Teknoloji Haberleri