Joss Stone - Headturner

Work it
Girls we gotta work it like we do
Turn a head or two
Cause we worth it
So I aint gonna waste my time waiting on you
Gotta make your move
You have my number for
two or three days or more
If you're a real man then you can't ignore mmm, mmm this
Sometimes its physical
But I want supernatural
I don't have wings but I'm ready to fall
I deserve it all

Chorus:
Headturner yeah
Soulburner
If your gonna watch my walk
Then watch me walk
Headturn yeah
Are you a slow learner
Come and take my hand
Cause I'll find another man
If your gonna watch my walk

Then watch me walk

You gotta earn it
Nothing in life is free
You gotta bring your love to me
Baby (baby)
Baby (baby)
Emotional, mmm I got it
Sexual, mmm I got it
Spirtual, mmm God knows I got it
What you want, baby I got it

Chorus

No one can love you
Like I love you
No one can do the things
That I would do to you
I'd do something about it
If I were you
I feel my heels as I'm walking over you

Chorusx2

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Teknoloji Haberleri